Old September 14th 08, 04:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
BradGuth

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science,Rockets, EVERYTHING.

On Sep 14, 6:29 am, phil hays wrote:
Fred J. McCall wrote:
phil hays wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: phil hays wrote: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : In point of fact, it cost more to shut the supercollider project
down : : than it would have cost to finish it. : : :This make me
think you are yet another Republican. : :
: This makes me think you're just another political shill. :
:Republicans never apologize, and never admit they are wrong, they just
:reply with more smears.
:

I note you haven't apologized, haven't admitted you are wrong, and are
just replying with more smears.

You did notice I replied with a reference, or did you?

If we want a rational discussion, we need to start with facts. What did
the newspapers print on the story in 1992? What does the Congressional
Record have on the issue? But rational discussion is a liberal habit, now
isn't it?

Or if one person in the discussion is a Republican, he asserts the
Absolute Truth. Because he knows it. Anyone that disagrees is a dumb
****. End of discussion. Nothing left to do. Need another hint?

--
Clues for sale or rent,
hints for just fifty cents.

Can we assume that you're another pretend-Atheist and conditional laws
of physics kind of guy?

~ BG