Old September 14th 08, 02:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets, EVERYTHING.

OM wrote:

:On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:55:50 GMT, phil hays
:wrote:
:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: In point of fact, it cost more to shut the supercollider project down
: than it would have cost to finish it.
:
:This make me think you are yet another Republican.
:
:...He and Eric Chumpko are a long-known and long-derided married troll
:couple who tend to take out their lover's spats on usenet. Just
:killfile the two of them and put them out of our misery, please.
:

I see OM is still a lying ****.

Killfile everyone he wants you to and the only person left will be
him...

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."