Old September 13th 08, 09:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy
OM[_6_]

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets, EVERYTHING.

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:55:50 GMT, phil hays
wrote:

Fred J. McCall wrote:

In point of fact, it cost more to shut the supercollider project down
than it would have cost to finish it.

This make me think you are yet another Republican.

....He and Eric Chumpko are a long-known and long-derided married troll
couple who tend to take out their lover's spats on usenet. Just
killfile the two of them and put them out of our misery, please.

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [