Old September 10th 08, 07:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
hanson

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets, EVERYTHING.

-------- AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha.... ---------

Thomas Elifritz "kT"
wrote in message ...

Last time I checked the plumbing, I was mammalia animalia.
Do you even have any actual plumbing?

hanson wrote:
Oh my gawd!... you have interests in my plumbing?
.... ahahaha... Stay away from me, Thomas, I do not
subscribe to that particular orientation... ahaha...

Thomas Elifritz "kT"
You sound like a script.

hanson wrote"
ahahahaha... You fantasies are certainly a property
of your own domain. But I just can't see how that
script below caused a thought train like yours above:

-------- previuos post -----------------

Damon Hill wrote:
Religion is a reflection of the human culture;

Thomas Elifritz "kT" wrote
No wonder humans are such assholes.

hanso wrote:
.... ahahahaha.. So Thomas, what kind of life form
are you, save having called yourself an asshole?
.... ahahahaha....

Damos' societal notion can be refined into a more
detailed one down to the individual level by observing
that
*** Nobody is born religious. ***
*** Religion is an acquired disease. ***
======
== Religion is a tool that is used ==
== by the few to **** the many.==

ahahaha...HAHAHAHA... ahahahanson