Old March 23rd 05, 04:35 PM
Herb Schaltegger

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:47:05 -0600, Mary Shafer wrote
(in article ):

ncidentally, let me introduce an entrancing new time-wasting site,
http://20q.net, which will help explain why I'm running so far
behind on Usenet. I actually got behind when I added the StumbleUpon
extension to Firefox and this site added to my woes. I even went to
http://www.20q.com and bought a couple of the little hand-held
version for our god-kids (and one for myself, naturally).

Mary "try 'diagonal cutters (dykes)' at 20q.net"

Heh, My older daughter has a little electronic gadget that plays 20
Questions incredibly well for a device with the processing capability of an
Apollo Guidance Computer.

The site guessed my cell phone within 16 questions, but I had the last laugh.
I fooled it with a certain item my wife likes - after 27 questions it gave
up with the final guess, "Get your mind out of the gutter - but I am guessing
it has something to do with sex!" ;-)

--
Herb Schaltegger, GPG Key ID: BBF6FC1C
deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759