Old August 16th 17, 08:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Thoughts on Charlottesville

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 2:53:53 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

snip

The only meaning coming out of Charlottesville is that unbalanced people
with something lethal at hand will occasionally do something deadly!

Double-A

*** The KKK was there to protest the removal of the statue
of General Robert E. Lee. They know there would be anti-
protesters bused in from around the country, predominantly
Liberal. They also knew these folks came to do battle, so
the KKK came prepared. The result was inevitable.

the statue was on schedule to be removed, give KKK (do notsupport them) their last goodbye. why have fascist niggahs start a riot, they started it.
What bothers me is why doesn't anybody protest the statue
of this Liberal Democrat pig Robert Byrd, a high up something
or other in the KKK hierarchy. Do I sense a double standard
from out Left Wing defenders of self-righteousness ???
See the Byrd in all his glory:

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM1530_Robert_C_Byrd

Here's his history, including the KKK:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd