Old March 17th 10, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Mar 13, 10:46*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 12, 6:01*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Mar 5, 2:40*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Feb 20, 9:44*am, Brad Guth wrote:

The real David J. Tholen (David Tholen) knows better than most of us
combined. *We are in fact tidal bound to the still massiveSiriusstar/
solar system (for the same reason little red and icy Sedna that's
never closer than 76 AU isn't going anywhere), though not nearly as
strongly as when that massive molecular cloud was only recently
forming those extremely vibrant nearby stars, whereas the complex
environment within our relatively passive solar system as well as that
of Earth has been affected by this nearby source of gravity and
energy.

Unfortunately, the spooks, moles and clowns as the resident impostors
of Usenet have no moral fiber between the entire lot of themselves,
and the original owners of a given name are usually fully aware of
this. *So why hasn't David Tholen or any other real Tholen spoken a
good or bad word about their impostor?

On the other hand, if I were in charge of running our NASA or DARPA
according to the mutually perpetrated cold-war era, plus all the usual
cloak and dagger ways of our past, present and future, whereas if our
resident impostor ‘tholen’, Marty and of course those ‘seans’ didn’t
already exist, as such I’d sure as hell invent as many brown-nosed
impostors and rusemasters as possible (including faith-based clowns
like Art Deco and Saul Levy), especially once this open Usenet method
of global publishing went so easily public as a free-for-all
investigative news and story telling medium that virtually everyone
with half a brain (even if it’s K12 dysfunctional) has access to.

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll), is simply offering further
proofs that we're not alone, especially since our galaxy is clearly a
composite of several dwarf galaxies and the likes of extremely newish
stuff like the nearbySiriusstar/solar system that isn’t a tenth as
old as our solar system.

The Newtonian example ratio of 8.3e7:1 (83 million to one) is exactly
how much greater our solar system remains via Newtonian binding force,
as having been attracted to the existingSiriusstar/solar system,
than otherwise associated with our 2005-VX3 being the little item
(damocloid/asteroid) of 112 km diameter that’s forever attracted to
the weak tidal force our sun. *ThisSirius:XV3 ratio of 83e6:1 is just
another Newtonian matter of objective and peer accepted fact that you
and others can replicate and take to your bank (unless it’s a kosher
bank, in which case you're not allowed to deposit anything that’s not
of their mainstream faith-based approval, because according to their
long standing policy and subsequent rules applied to everyone else,
Eden/Earth is always alone and supposedly all there is for
accommodating any complex level of biodiversity, and everything about
our environment is strictly terrestrial limited and somehow having
nothing whatsoever to do with human or external factors because,
apparently their Zionist version of Eden/Earth has been given
unlimited and renewable resources of everything we need as is, except
of course for an artificially inflated price of whatever the market
will bare).

However, the Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll and a little from
myself) are what’s most likely still in charge of whatever drives or
motivates our global environment, at least to a much greater extent
than given credit by those of us in charge of what the general media
and public ever gets to learn about.

It seems that our extremely weak force of gravity attraction to the
robustSiriusstar/solar system is obviously so much greater than say
icy Sedna is attracted to our sun, and yet others here keep insisting
that supposedly somehow we're not in the least bit gravity or tidal
radii associated to that impressive star system. What the hell gives?

Siriusand us(our solar system) are very much indeed inseparable, at
least according to those regular pesky laws of physics pertaining to
the mainstream accepted notions of Newtonian gravity and orbital
mechanics, that seems way more than sufficient for everything else
we’re told to accept, and especially if little Sedna can be turned
around at a tidal radii of 1.459e14 m that’s worth merely 2.975e13 N,
whereasSiriusat 8.6 light years and worth 1.417e17 N (that’s roughly
a 20 thousand fold stronger tidal radii grip), and to think that we’ve
been gaining on this 3.5 solar mass ofSiriusby 7.6 km/sec, plus most
likely and unavoidably accelerating towards our next close
cosmological encounter within a orbital period of 105,000 ~ 110,000
years, and previously more often as we go back in time. *It’s as
though 65+ million years ago we were orbiting much closer toSirius,
and our environment especially influenced by the substantially large
and vibrant spectrum ofSirius(B) wasn’t exactly none too dim.

*~ BG

SupposedlySiriusB that’s currently as massive as sol, roughly the
size of Earth and spins at 23 rpm, should be making its magnetic field
a whole lot easier to measure, however no such public archived
measurement or even good swag seems to exist. *It has been suggested;
at least 10% of white dwarfs have 1e6 gauss/m2 to work with, and
Sirius(B) is likely one of the more robust dwarfs that should easily
exceed that base amount of compacted stellar magnetic intensity and
possibly offer 1e9 gauss, thus making it easier to rebuild mass by
collecting whatever nearby passing stuff and of course pulling
hydrogen away from those terrificSirius(A) CMEs and otherwise sucking
up those regular protons and electrons from theSirius(A) solar wind
should get picked up and held bySirius(B).

*~ BG

Is there weird something about gravity that we're not supposed to know
about?

A somewhat related question: *is the physics of quantum tunneling not
allowed to function off-world?

Gravitational Force Calculator (works for stars)
http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemic...vitational.htm

Lagrange Point Finder (works for stars)
http://www.orbitsimulator.com/formul...intFinder.html

Centripetal force (works for stars)