Old May 2nd 09, 12:35 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

[...]

FR allows FTL,

Therefore it is wrong.

so it goes along better than GR.

Better than what? Certainly not with the universe.

We live in a free world. If you think nature is defined by square roots
and has an unbreakable velocity cap then I am happy for you.

It is not up to me to define the universe. Or you for that matter. You
have been wrong on all your predictions and on your knowledge of
science. You have no chance to be correct. Do not quit your day job.

The evidence is already shown by the Hubble sphere natural FTL.

Well, no. Your delusions do not count.

FTL can
be reproduced artificially without any doubt.

Except it cannot be.