Old November 22nd 17, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default The Diamond Planet

Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 à 12:09, Mark Earnest a écrit :
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many
women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

I have news for you. There is no shortage of Diamonds, never was.
The earth is still belching them out by the trainloads.
Have you even seen a jewelery store that "ran out" of diamonds ?

The 1%'ers duped you.