Old October 13th 17, 02:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Atoms are 99.999999...% empty space!

Davoud quoted Feynman:
"I want to emphasize that light comes in this form--particles. It is
very important to know that light behaves like particles, especially
for those of you have gone to school, where you probably learned
something about light behaving like waves. I'm telling you the way it
*does* behave--like particles.² --Richard Feynman in "QED: The Strange
Theory of Light and Matter." (Emphasis his.)

Martin Brown lectured Davoud as if he were a child who never heard of
QM:

The trouble with that is that even things we think of as particles can
behave as waves when it suits them...

Quantum mechanics is strange...

I have a good layman's grasp of QM, thank you. I think that Feynman was
focused on the real world in which photons interact with other matter
-- as particles. That's very important to me, as I am a photographer
and I have a bevy of photon generators, reflectors, diffusers, and
finally, sensors. My cameras wouldn't work if waves were striking my
sensors. Gotta be particles.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm