Old June 2nd 17, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 10:54:49 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA Does Kim have glasses? You also must get a lic. Cars are cheap in Mexicale. M&M uses Chase.They treat me good,and gave me $$$$ for opening a saving account. Weather has stayed to cool for swimming. Good for sleeping but my fall hurts most when in bed. Seeing more doctors again.Being old makes for slow healing Trebert

Kim might be getting glasses if she can scrape the money together, or contacts because they are cheaper (no stylish frame to pay for. I still don't see why she can't use one of those cheap $1 reader glasses they sell at Dollar Tree if it's just for passing an eye test. I'm afraid if she gets glasses or contacts she will lose them, because she has lost just about everything else. She used to have glasses, because I can remember her wearing them, but she must have lost them. The scary thing is that she can read better than I can without glasses!

Current temp a pleasant 70F here and sunny, but some clouds. Breeze out of NW at 6 mph.

I hear people say nowadays, from people mostly in the upper class, that nobody smokes anymore. Yet almost everyone I see at bus stops, and transit centers seems to be smoking, sometimes right in front of a "No Smoking" sign. It must be a lower class thing. The question is, do they smoke because they are poor? Or are they poor because they are spending all their money on cigs?

Double-A