Old July 11th 03, 10:59 PM
OM

Default I need a big fat cock up my ass!

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:01:25 GMT, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
wrote:

Someone pretending to be me wrote:

My ****'s too stretched from years of overuse, I can't
feel a thing.

Sheesh! Has this idiot never heard of Kegel exercises?

,,,Isn't that the one where you tighten the muscles by inserting a
pony keg and...?

[I am gonna get *so* dead for that one...]

From now on you all will have to **** me in the ass.
It's nice and tight.

wonders Is this another way of saying I'm an uptight
asshole?

....Possibly. You must remember that an asshole is a jerk with class.

Finally, I must admit I find it reassuring to be disliked by
psychos.

....Not all of them dislike you, Rhon. That's why we're worried.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr