Old January 30th 04, 06:40 AM
Pat Flannery

Default Mars Exploration 'By Mind Alone': Project for High School Students

Alan Bedford wrote:

I don't see anything in this approach but a blatant attempt to attach a
pointless "expedition" to the worldwide interest in the exploration of Mars.

I honestly can't see a single factor in common between the exploration of
Mars and someone's skiing holidays in Iceland.

You just wait till they do their "Mental Exploration Of Io" while
sliding into the crater of Mt. Surtsey... then the "Mental Exploraton Of
Venus" in Reykjavik's red light district.

Pat

P.S. Discovery Channel's special "Mars Rocks" just said the Mars is much
like Iceland...but I bet it's a lot harder to find Bjork CD's on Mars.