Old January 8th 19, 08:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Dream Chaser

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message

Looks like Sierra Nevada's Dream Chaser is getting solidly
established. NASA has approved production and barring any disasters
it could create a problem for the current 'second source' holder,
Northrop Grumman.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/...ome-a-nig.aspx

Wonder if they'll progress to a manned version?

What I don't understand is, why the assumption SpaceX will sell them a
launch? Sure, it's money, but in this case it's direct competition and cuts
into their bottom line.

The only real reason I can see if if SpaceX wants to eventually cut back on
CRS to focus on other activities and interface less with NASA.

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/