Old December 25th 18, 06:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Change of Newton second law of motion

In article ,
says...

Il giorno sabato 15 dicembre 2018 05:29:43 UTC+1, David Spain ha scritto:
On 12/5/2018 3:25 AM,
wrote:

the change of second law of motion come about since the middle of November 2018 ... and it's too early and since it's incredible we can only proceed by experimental demonstration.
Besides many scientists do not accept the bypass of the laws of motion.
Since 1981 we publish all about non newtonian propulsion (PNN) in Nova Astronautica (in italian)
www.asps.it/novafiorenza.htm

Scusa, non leggo o scrivo italiano. Quando hai un articolo pubblicato su
MIT Technology Review, possiamo parlare.

Dave

Due to security issues, the pnn is not patented. In the past, we managed to avert that some Japanese people copied.
The only possibility of external verification is to attend pnn experimental tests

I'm sorry, if there are no papers on this (sufficient to duplicate the
results) and no patents (again, sufficient to duplicate the results),
then it's not real, IMHO. It's just yet another claim that can't be
verified.

Try posting here when independent verification of the effect by other
labs around the world proves that this is real.

Jeff