Old November 21st 18, 11:51 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default 7) the number of quasars is increasing by distance , much morethan the waited-one ..

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 02:11:00 UTC+11, wrote:
( .. our reports of astronomy are supporting a theory over the RedShifh in
opposition to the BigBang theory ; we have no news of associations of
galaxies with quasars , having the redshift coincident (H.Arp !!) ; always
the objects with very higth temperature , have a redshift that put its out
(far) from galaxies also if very near : if you have different informations ,
send to us ! )..

.. we propose to discuss the anomaly of the quasars ' distribuition on the
deep space : it has an increment' rate over the 50% as regard to the waited
distribuition ... from many years we support also that the Raman effect can
be the bigger cause of the measured escape of Redshift , like also of the
background ' radiation (CBR) and within this conceptual line it is easy to
explain this last anomaly like a simple consequent curiosity .

The logaritmiic scale of magnitude , that ties the splendour (shine) to
the distance in the Pogson' formule , says that the object' distribuition
in an uniform universe is going so : each 0.5 magnitude the number of
recovered objects is doubling and that is true for the galaxies and stars
( also for different types and sky' sections with necessary
considerations..); its application to quasars in 'u-mag' gives the
following Numbers CAT VII/260 , CDS Strasbourg) u-mag 15.5-16 =N. 34 ...
u-mag 16-16.5 =N. 106 ... u-mag 16.5-17 =N. 369 ... u-mag 17-17.5 =N. 1026
...: the increasing is three times and not two like for galaxies
(CAT VII/250 ) , where with ETA 0 , ECC 0.2 , z 0.01 for mag-Bjsel
15-15.5 =N. 36 ... for mag-Bjsel 15.5-16 =N. 75 ... for mag-Bjsel 16-16.5
=N. 163 ... for mag-Bjsel 16.5-17 =N. 362 .... rephrasing : when the
number of recovered galaxies increases two times with distance , the
number of (very hot ) quasars increase three times .. why ? Is the
temperature influencing the measure of distance (redshift !) ? Are the
very higth frequecies of quasars, too higth and so invisisible on
beginning, weakened by the distance and becoming later so visible ?

I can't see how the distance to a quasar can be measured according
to redshift. i.e. Spectral lines generated within a black hole (if
there were such things) will always be gravitationally redshifted
by 100%, and spectral lines from matter orbiting the black hole
will be gravitationally redshifted enormously. What appears to be
a very bright distant quasar could be much closer than we think.
The brighter it is the more massive it will be and the further the
spectral lines will be redshifted.

A galaxy/quasar anomaly could very easily develop.

-----

Max Keon