Old January 10th 05, 02:00 PM
Aidan Karley

In article , John Pazmino wrote:
Or, perhaps you can ask also for a Kodak PhotoCD scan of the
slides, so you can print them yourself thru your computer.y

This is normally a lot cheaper if done at processing time (and
would still be assisted by having the "indexing shot" at each end of
the film.
BTW, one of the last times I tried astrophotography, I used the
internal light of the car - out of focus - to produce an indexing shot.
The photos were useless, but the indexing worked fine.

--
Aidan Karley,
Aberdeen, Scotland,