Old January 10th 05, 05:08 AM
JOHN PAZMINO

C From: (C. Balci)
C Subject: printing slides
C Date: 8 Jan 2005 12:21:53 -0800
C I have completed a roll of slide film with astrophotos (constellation
C shots). Since this is my first try, i have only requested my lab to
C process it without cutting. Today i got my film. Pictures seem good.
C Now i don't know what to do next. I plan to cut the frames and select
C the good ones for printing. Do you think i should print all of them?
C If i cut the frames but not mount the slides, does it cause any
C problem in printing or should i mount them before printing. I have not
C shot any daylight or any other bright picture so it seems that there
C is no other way to have my lab cut the slide. Or, is there any way?
C If i don't plan to make slide shows, do i need to mount the slides?

Select the good frames and mount them yourself! As you seat each
frame, write on the mount the photo data for that frame. That way you
have a permanent one piece record of the picture.
Use self-sticking or heat-seal mounts as you like, or the snap or
hinged ones. It doesn't matter.
The lab will get the prints directly from the slides in the
mounts.
Or, perhaps you can ask also for a Kodak PhotoCD scan of the
slides, so you can print them yourself thru your computer.y

---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P005004