Old October 6th 18, 09:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Rocket Man

Default Op-ed campaign smearing SpaceX uncovered

How effective would this smearing be, actually? I believe not very. ULA has
tried every dirty trick to prevent SpaceX from launching DoD payloads, but
in the end the cost savings are simply irresistable to the Air Force.

Also, NASA itself has already decided that load-and'go' is viable, so
there's really little use in criticizing the procedure after the fact.

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

SMEARX ?
A shadowy op-ed campaign is now smearing SpaceX in space cities
"Commercial space companies like SpaceX play by different rules," the
op-ed states.
ERIC BERGER - 10/4/2018, 8:00 AM
https://arstechnica.com/science/2018...mpaign-is-now-
smearing-spacex-in-space-cities/

Could be Boeing behind this. They've done some very shady things in the
past.

Jeff