Old October 16th 03, 04:10 PM
Bill Foley

Default Dark Matter extended Halo structure of Spiral Galaxies, the origin of Lensed Einstein Crosses.

I accept the idea of there being horse-poop, since I have seen it, and
frequently read it on this NG. I thought the largest black holes, NOT the
smallest, are at the center of galaxies.
I hereby theorize that the universe is filled with BRIGHT matter, but it is
just in a wavelength that none of our instruments can detect. Why do I thorize
this? Well, why NOT?? Prove conclusively to me it is incorrect.

Clear, Dark, Steady Skies!
(And considerate neighbors!!!)