Old September 18th 07, 08:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
DvandenH

Default ASTRO: And yet again a M27 in color (my very first color image!)

I managed to get it more smooth, but the nebula turned a bit greenish now..
On the web you see m27 centre in blue or green, wunder what the actual color
would be..
But the stars are more natural to see.
Don't you agree Stefan?

reg
Dirk

--
Dirk van den Herik

A journey of thousand lightyears
starts with the first step.
"Stefan Lilge" wrote in message
Dirk,

the colour of the nebula looks good to me. Stars are quite blue, but
"true" star colours with narrow band filters are very difficult to obtain.

Stefan

"DvandenH" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
el.net...
Hi all,
I know not beautifull as the one from Rick but sure a try..
Composed out of 3 images in H-Alpha, OIII and Blue...
This one is my first try with my homebuild camera to take color shots.
I must say the actual imaging is less work than the edditing afterwards.
But i think i managed to make it look good in color.

10" SCT @ f/6.3
HOmebuild CCD camera
Total exposure time 84 minutes.

--