Old September 16th 07, 09:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Default ASTRO: And yet again a M27 in color (my very first color image!)

"DvandenH" schreef in bericht
el.net...
Hi all,
I know not beautifull as the one from Rick but sure a try..
Composed out of 3 images in H-Alpha, OIII and Blue...
This one is my first try with my homebuild camera to take color shots.
I must say the actual imaging is less work than the edditing afterwards.
But i think i managed to make it look good in color.

10" SCT @ f/6.3
HOmebuild CCD camera
Total exposure time 84 minutes.

nice one Dirk! you have some very good signal.the image is a tad soft I
think and the colour of the stars is a bit off. But I like it. How did you
contruct the camera?

--
martijn
www.xs4all.nl/~martlian