Old July 15th 05, 09:03 AM
Jean Dorsey

Jerry, you've put up wth a lot from this guy over the years. Your
consternation
especially under the present circumstances, is very understandable. Bill
Vorce never fulfilled one thing he said he would do, ever. I am at a loss
why you put up with him all these years when obviously others would not.
I don't think he ever filled one order of yours correctly.

I remember the time you sold a 12" Cave for a reasonable price, on
Astromart?
Mr. Vorce immediately contacted you by email and chewed you out for
not offering the scope to him. He appeared out of nowhere and was angry
because you hadnt offered the scope to him, for him to turn around and make
a large profit on? You said at the time you simply wanted to get rid of the
large Cave telescope and thought it would make some amateur happy, which
it did. I remember you sold it to a man in North Dakota and he drove nonstop

to pick it up at your residence.

But, Vorce's anger was very misplaced and even a little crazy. Vorce
didnt even make an offer on the telescope when it was advertised and out
of all the people on this planet why would anyone think of Bill Vorce,
first?
Vorce is a businessman, not an amateur.

So don't let this Bill Vorce get you down. He isn't worth the trouble.

Jeannie.

jerry warner wrote:

Is an idiot. Time has proven that only about one out of every ten
transactions one does with this guy turn out to be successful - the rest

always require shipping back for wrong parts, refunds, and constant
hassles.

Vorce just doesnt listen! Or isnt bright enough or is too busy to simply
take
the common sense approach and fill orders, or say he doesnt have what
you need
if that is the case, which often turns out to be the case.

Or he really doesnt care -

Thanks once again Bill.

Wormhole.