Old April 26th 04, 11:17 PM
Colin Dawson

"Andrew Cockburn" wrote in message
-service-com...

You might be interested that Maplin also do a laptop power converter

that
runs from 12v. I've got one when they were on offer, and it's great.

think it was N11BB from the maplin site, but it was on offer at £20.

Just remembered that I already have an in-flight laptop inverter that
would do the job - do you (or anyone lese) happen to know what voltage
they use for power on planes ? If its 12v I'm all set ...

Regards,

Andrew

I just did a quick new search and found a cable (from IXOS) that works for
both car and plane... Looks like you might be in luck. It would be worth
digging it out, and typing the model number into Google, hopefully you'll
get some more info.

Regards

Colin Dawson
www.cjdawson.com