Old February 12th 20, 06:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default we need more than a single planet

Il giorno mercoledì 12 febbraio 2020 06:24:26 UTC+1, Sylvia Else ha scritto:
On 11/02/2020 7:54 pm, wrote:
Il giorno martedì 11 febbraio 2020 03:18:10 UTC+1, Sylvia Else ha scritto:
On 9/02/2020 11:18 pm,
wrote:

www.asps.it/prooooot.htm

How does colonising another planet help the vast majority who must
remain on Earth?

Sylvia.

The time needed to colonize the far rocky planets will be like the Americas years and years, if not centuries ... but meanwhile new worlds will be born and the exploitation of the earth will slowly decrease.
Of course we will not see the whole history of this event as the first European inhabitants of the Americas did not see it. Meanwhile, in the medium term with outposts on the Moon and on Mars we will be able to transfer many industries and water and minerals we will collect them from the other planets of the solar system without exploiting the Earth.

But I repeat the most important thing about the violation of the third principle of dynamics is in its devastating effects on the other two principles.

I realized it in about 20 years increasing, with enormous difficulties the current in the circuits pnn or increasing the thrust. I repeat that for those used to Newtonian mechanics it seems crazy…. But I didn't know this even about 10 years ago and the first granted patent of the pnn dates back to about 20 years ago. It took me a long time to understand what was happening experimentally as I was completely unprepared for the change of the other 2 principles.
Now I just want to experimentally demonstrate this to some industry or funder who can protect my priorities.

I will certainly not be the one who will have the most benefits from PNN.

That doesn't seem to address my question at all.

Sylvia.

Excuse me but your question translated to the years around 1492 and addressed to Colombo, Caboto, Magellano Vespucci (and others)
could be:

"How does colonizing the americas help the vast majority who must
remain in Europe?"

An answer would be: tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco :-)

That is, you say in practice that it was better for Europeans to stay in Europe and not disturb the Indians?
The story went differently and one day if we colonize the universe an extraterrestrial will come to tell us comically.
Why did you invade us? You could have stayed on your planet.

Obviously it is assumed that the wars with extraterrestrials (the new Indians) we win :-)