Old June 26th 18, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 8:16:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12:18:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A nice sunny day! Summer is finally here! Currently 75 as of high noon here in Gresham. Expected high later 89F. Cold beer is waiting for me at home! Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 51F. Some haze from wild fires in Central Oregon.

Getting ready for the 4th! Will there be a 5th in my 4th this year? Since it comes on Wednesday, there will be a Chinese dinner for me for sure!

Double-A

78 here and sunny.No rain and I bet fire ins.is sky high here. Another saving since my van only has what is needed.Like to go to Vegas on the 4th.See what Sandy id doing. She has a new car,and would drive.I have an hour long stick.However I lost touch with Michael the CEO of Circus Circus,and that mean I pay.Staying for free for 32 dayswas great.Playing pool for $5 a game was great.I got spoiled.Bert

Maybe you can be one of those shills who they let win big jackpots on the slots to let the other customers think it's possible. You have to turn all the money in at the end of the day, but it's great fun!

The sun is shining and the temp is a perfect 70 degrees here in Gresham as of 2 PM. A day like this when the sun is shining without it getting too hot is a rare day in June indeed!

Twitty has checked in!

Double-A