View Single Post
Old June 22nd 18, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 3:43:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F.. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

What is the going price on a pint?

The Red Cross is now charging $130 to $150 per pint, and they are going to jack up that price soon by 10% to 35%!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117431&page=1

So why should I give may blood away for free? A poor guy like me could certainly use some of that money!

Think of the sad time when Red Cross gave out HIV,and knew it.It proved GOP Mafia would kill children for a buck.All was proven,but what a cover up.Bert

Clara Barton would be turning over in her grave!

Another fairly cool day here. Cool but dry. Now 66F as of 1:30 PM. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 61%.

A court ruling has said that Internet businesses might have to start paying sales tax of their sales! Of course we have no sales tax here in Oregon, and the thought of it is odious here! Once Florida tried to make me pay sales tax for some programs I sold by mail order to Florida residents. I said, "Hell no!"
They could issue a warrant for my arrest in Florida, but I would just never go there on vacation! It would probably be OK now, with statutes of limitation and all.

Double-A