Old May 19th 18, 06:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default Illusory loops vs actual loops.

On Friday, 18 May 2018 20:32:50 UTC+2, palsing wrote:

... just look at little yellow Mercury as he loops his way along with respect to the background stars... just like all the other planets do. If you weren't told which colors represented which planets you might be hard-pressed to tell the difference between the superior planets and the inferior planets!

The allusion to illusion is all we need to know about the OP's motives.
Can we stop alluding to "inferior" planets before I get a "complex."
Hierarchical "sorting" is responsible for most human problems.