Old January 10th 19, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 4:53:27 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 4:31:18 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 1:20:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
The big wind storm passed through about 11 PM last night! Lights flickered a lot, but stayed on. I had a flashlight within reach, and candles ready. Wind in nearby Troutdale was recorded at 48 mph. No trees blew down near me, only branches. The lid blew off the giant cooler I keep on my back patio, so I had to go out and put it back on. Other than that, no problems. Got a little warmer when the storm came through, up to 49F.

Now 40F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Overcast with light rain. Wind south at 10 mph. Humidity 88%.

Double-A

Cool and my wind shield showed it rained.Any colder I would have to go motel.Teresa said I could stay at her house,but its at MT.Baldy and that is far.Also Ifeel I was imposing. Still seeing my Dr.on this bad fall.Its not healing well,and that is not good. I'm bandaged up like a mommy. Bert

Perfect day.Got warmer,and good for sleeping.At the Anaheim Senior center they covered all outlets.They want to close it down.Its money all the way down.Its all part of GOP Mafia HUD fraud.Bert

A balmy 50F here in Gresham as of 12 45 PM. Perfect January weather! Calm and sun shining through clouds. Humidity 72%.

Someone gave Kim a universal battery charger, because her phone doesn't seem to be charging the battery. People at a library were she went couldn't make it work, and told her it was no good. But I looked at it briefly, and figured out how it worked, and charged her battery. Sometimes it takes a brain!

Double-A