Old December 2nd 18, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default To Heavy and Dense For Space.

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:52:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Ok this is all part of my "Critical Mass Density Theory" Now read this carefully its such clever thinking. Once a black hole reaches its critical mass density is becomes a perfect sphere.No more spin thus no more wobble.It is now an object that needs no universe.It instantly gone and never appear again. I'll even take a bow,and imperial thinkers say WOW Bert

Particle having no wave can not be found in the universe.It has no force wave.no wake,no charge,and no life.Bert