Old October 14th 18, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Is Jupiter a Ball of Gas?

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 3:06:46 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 2:40:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 2:23:14 PM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
Le 08/10/2018 Ã* 21:18, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:

Jupiter is a rocky planet with a thick ocean of liquid hydrogen.

Molten rock

Solid hydrogen too,and it helps give it its great magnetic field.Bert

"At supercold temperatures, hydrogen molecules first condense into a liquid, then a solid with the molecules intact. When squeezed together, the molecules stack up into a solid form. ... Planetary scientists are convinced metallic hydrogen must exist inside Jupiter, to generate that planet's powerful magnetic fields." - Google

maybe electromagnetic ( Stacked orange balls) at our far reaches of the boarders of our Universe are also, "When squeezed together."

Descartes' proposition.

#win

nice

Double-A