Old May 13th 06, 09:58 PM posted to sci.astro

Default Black holes: Saddam holes

http://www.lsw.uni-heidelberg.de/use...es/Torus2.jpeg

Upon invention I called the torus Saddam holes as I was
like a cowboy from 1826 with two proofs more than enough
that I disputed black holes and named the phenomena
Saddam holes. And I claimed they are perfectly visible
holes, similar to hurricane eyes.

proof 1 (disproving old black hole model): galaxy nuclei
do not produce X-rays (jets carry different X-Rays).
proof 2 (disproving old black hole model): the magnetic
fields of jets are not linear but tunneled, and stronger
on the edges of the tunnel, showing the likely presence
of a hot gas and dust eye, an opening inside the spiral
galactic nucleus)

Image of a Saddam hole:
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~smaddi...ks/ngc4261.jpg

(the light in the middle is just a star in the way of the picture I
think)

The Saddam hole is there, its not a black hole, more like
a hurrican eye, because the whole spiral galaxy swirls like a hurricane

and has a central opening due to the forces of nature.

And my point was that black holes rather than collapsing,
turn into another object in space with a hole in it.

The Saddam torus? Its not a black hole but a Saddam torus.