Old March 15th 04, 12:59 AM
Louis Boyd

Default Future Space War

Abrigon Gusiq wrote:

Examples being: What if someone attacked and took over the International
Space Station?

Declare the country which sent them a terrorist nation and eradicate it.

Or someone found ways to get to the asteroid belt and start throwing
rocks?

Declare the country which sent them a terrorist nation and eradicate it.

Or just that an asteroid was in route to hit earth? How would we deal
with it, other than to take it in the chin?

That why we still have priests. We also have plenty of polititians who
will assure you it will be ok if you just give them your vote.
--
Lou Boyd