Old December 31st 16, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 2:58:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 1:18:15 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Calm, mostly cloudy, temp 42F as of 1:15 PM PST here in Gresham.

Nice weather to finish out 2016. But next week the cold east wind is expected to blow hard all week, blowing snow into our faces, and bringing in 2017 with a shiver! Have to stock up at the liquor store on the New Years sacraments, and enough to keep warm through the coming cold nights!

Double-A

My kids tell me no snow for thge hollidays.Always keep warm sleeping.I have been drinking more wine,Sandy I see little of. 1952 meeting Einstein was very lucky.The right time and place. it only lasted for 15 minutes. Trebert

Worse weather since this old man has gone west.Cold rainy and feels like Nov. in Boston on a bad day.Shooting pool.Eating Maine lobster at Red Lobster..I wish Walmart had cooked lobster.I eat two with MSP fries. I am making a list on do and don't for 2017.TreBert