Old February 12th 10, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default treBert needs to move into a cheaper “house”.

On Feb 12, 3:26*pm, bert wrote:
On Feb 12, 4:25*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM ***@. wrote:

If I recall correctly, HVAC is a former cop.

Severn Trent isn't treBert's problem;
he needs to move into a cheaper “house”.

Jeff I live in a very modest house. I have no morgage. My year tax is
under 1,000 bucks.I pay no home ins. I have no water bill,and once I
need no heat my electric bill is only 150 a month. I will do every
thing to get to Huntington beach,and Rudy and I can live in a nice
trailer park in the van. Or even buy a empty house cheap.. *Its not
far out planning. * TreBert

I would think that in Florida you could "tough it out" with no heat.
If I can sleep in a 50F room, so can you. Just put on heavy clothes,
long underwear, and use lots of blankets! I went much of the winter
without heat even here when I still had the apartment, because
whenever I would turn on the heat, it would drive the electric bill up
so fast!

Double-A