Old June 22nd 20, 02:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_3_]

Default Travel Among Stars Will Never Happen !

On 22/06/2020 10:50 pm, wrote:

I don't think the fact that we haven't gone beyond the Moon in fifty
years is significant, because technological development (and economic
growth) of this kind won't happen within decades.

It will never happen. 100% money back guarantee. Sorry to burst you
bubble but you need to grow up sometime.

It obviously most certainly will happen eventually.

Humans will never leave this star system. I don't think you're
appreciating the cosmic scales here.