Old January 28th 18, 07:39 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default No Significant Relief from Global Warming

On Saturday, 27 January 2018 19:50:00 UTC+1, kwack wrote:

Might I humbly suggest that you are completely au fait with sarcasm?

I might suggest you express yourself with rather more obvious humour. Particularly while using a name which suggests a lack of respect for qualification. While simultaneously quoting a resident troll with absolutely no respect for anyone but himself and his petty needs.

I did suspect your real aim, but hate to lose any chance to let off steam. Anger management therapy can appear under many guises and titles. The world's prisons are full of those who never learned to post their life's grievances on s.a.a.

I could never lower myself to use Twitter. The very name says it all and the world has absolutely no need of one more Great Twit. That job had already been bought and paid for by the unashamed borrower of a golden thunderbox. Besides, the art of précis has always eluded me. ;-)