Old September 27th 17, 12:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Big Antarctic iceberg edges out to sea

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 2:39:54 PM UTC+1, Chris L Peterson wrote:

We are riding a very slow natural warming phase since the last
interglacial (we are still in an ice age). On top of that we are
riding a very rapid warming phase which is almost entirely the product
of human activity.

I want you to put Arctic sea ice evolution and hurricane seasonal influences in context, specifically the current view of the planet's daily and orbital motion in relation to the circle of illumination -

"At an equinox, the Earth's terminator -- the dividing line between day and night -- becomes vertical and connects the north and south poles." NASA

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap170319.html