Old July 4th 12, 04:04 AM posted to sci.space.science
Sylvia Else[_2_]

Default Very long wavelengths

On 17/06/2012 6:40 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 9, 12:43 pm, "Brian Gaff" wrote:
It occurred to me the other day that if the universe is expanding faster

and
faster, would there not be some wavelengths that now would be larger than
the visible universe? If that is the case one would imagine that would
render them undetectable.

Brian

--From the Bed of Brian Gaff.

The email is valid as
Blind user.

If given 5e55 kg as the mass of our known universe, and if there were
another equally massive universe, it doesn't take all that much math
to estimate what amount of force should exist between the two.

Gravitational Force Calculator
http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemic...vitational.htm

Even at a center to center distance of 9.46e24 km =.863e45 N

Permitted, but we're starting to get into the land of grand speculation. GdM

I think "grand speculation" may understate it. The physical laws as we
understand them, and the constants that they contain, have been derived
from observations of the universe in which we live. There can be no
rationale at all for thinking that the laws apply in other universes, or
between universes, much less that the constants do.

Sylvia.