Old November 22nd 07, 08:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
warner[_3_]

Default ASTRO: Holmes on the 18th UT reprocessed

Rick Johnson wrote:

After seeing what a hard unsharp mask did to Homes in another post here
I went back and tried a moderate one to my 18th image. I hate panda
eyes so stopped before they showed up on the dimmer stars though the
core and a few brighter stars show a mild form of the "disease". It did
though help bring out the streamers in the inner regions.

Rick

Rick I have done some processing of this and yours above.
I hope this is OK.
Jerry Warner

[Image]

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3LUM4X1RGB1X1_11-18-07V1h1 crop a.JPG
Views:	380
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1478  Click image for larger version

Name:	1LUM4X1RGB1X1_11-18-07V1-50a.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	1479  Click image for larger version

Name:	3LUM4X1RGB1X1_11-18-07V1-50 Rjohnson a.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1480