Old November 17th 16, 07:41 AM posted to sci.space.history
Juthan

Default OM aka Bob Mosley

I used to be a regular poster to the sci.space.* groups back when it was still Usenet and before there were kids and mortgages etc. Even won myself a coveted "I corrected Henry Spencer" t-shirt at one point.

Thought I'd pop in to have a look, and amongst all the cobwebs I found this notice of Bob's passing. Yes he could be infuriating at times, and his sometimes combative approach to discussion was not ideal. But personally I often felt much of that was for show. I'm very much saddened to hear that he is no longer with us.

As others have said his effort and leadership in establishing the Columbia Accident FAQ over on sci.space.shuttle showed his genuine side.

I'm a little late, but to quote Fred Haise..... "Farewell OM, and we thank you".

Cheers,
Justin Wigg