Old March 31st 16, 01:55 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default OM aka Bob Mosley

In article mn.f89b7e034e10d5ac.127094@snitoo,
says...

Matthew Ota submitted this idea :
On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 1:59:20 PM UTC-7, Gene DiGennaro wrote:
Some of us oldtimers here remember a fellow who went by the screename of OM.
He was a cantankerous trollish fellow that knew his stuff but internet
etiquette was certainly not his forte! He ruled this group for years.

It is my sad duty to inform folks that OM aka Bob Mosley passed away today
from complications due to diabetes. RIP Bob, we'll miss you.

I will not miss him. He was rude and combative. Very poor manners. Not a
gentleman.

I miss him. He was indeed rude and combative and not a gentleman, but
he made many contributions. When /Columbia/ was lost, he put together
a web site that had a lot of information in one place that would
otherwise have been spread over the web like debris.

You take the good with the bad. I too wish he was still around.

Jeff