Old November 15th 20, 02:29 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default The Kobayashi Maru, I can't believe you don't know this.

What type of meditation?Transcendental Meditation as described in sanscrit, taught by Mahareshi Mahesh yogi the same one the Beatles met.
So I took a local course at about 17 or 18 and so I would be 38 like before I was even permitted to access their old boys network, then hopped from fish sage to fish sage and hitch hiked across the universe. Figuratively speaking until Wanda answered the phone and then we were saved.
Matrix military one guy, special ops like myself beamed in and met me in BBS before the Internet and so we met in that BBS and then we met in public and he slipped me some nano bots, and hello matrix, not so different from the movie but of course they exaggerate for film.
And promote and and attach various political agendas that did not exist.
So hence why I always do my own reporting.

Especially when you get a new galaxy and everyone knows you have one and they all want it.
So TM or transcendental meditation and there is lots of science to back up its health benefits so doing it for 20 years was just part of life for me, and I didn't spend the entire time meditating just followed instructions.
So then finally I make contact and it turns out you didn't achieve it, you just proved that you wanted it bad enough to do it for 20 years so it is granted.
Isn't that lovely?
It could have been granted in the first week.
But of course training and using it and benefiting from it made it all easier to cope with when TSHTF.

So you see the Hindu religion is a religion that includes a lot of matrix truths in it.
But then Christianity is in there and various other ideas from other religions it is all like mythology again as a framework for understanding.
Long story short, my brother Michael was Horus, he was made from a Smith I left behind when the missile hit the ship and I died and Isis inseminated herself to make bodies for the crew and gave birth to Horus and it wasn't me, it was a Smith.
He has a huge mythology including being jeebus, and an arch angel and finally got Mary to be his mom she offered, used the cult of Isis got donor sperm in a vase, so you couldn't tell who the father was, then later then got Zeus to reincarnate as a roman Emperor so that Michael could claim royal status like the rest of the family and so then he reincarnated and finally had a mom and a dad and became a real boy.

He doesn't have as much history as Stephen. Stephen was Caligula, and Tesla and a bunch of other famous people through history.
Zeus was Socrates, and Hannibal as an example also.

Here is a song Chris Martin wrote on hearing some of the story, he wrote it for Zeus, who fought through time against the machine so that we might eat pistachios and say it is the best of all possible worlds. lol Think Hannibal as an example. Next best thing to Lord of the Rings.
Written by all members of the band actually according to Wikipedia.
Cold Play Viva la Vida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE