View Single Post
Old January 17th 17, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 2:08:16 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

People are dying of bacteria that gets into their lungs from sleeping on cold streets.Children too. Its covered up almost 100% here in calif.Families living in cars.no heat.Taken to hospital as DOR.Bodies infecting sick people there so that they have little chance to stay alive. Reality when Trump gives out the order for the use of TANG it might be for the best. Its so sad. Its so true. Past week we have had more rain than Boston.WOW Cold sleeping.More will die thanks to Bush.Just think how 13.5 trillion could have been used for the people,and not to rich bankers.What Trump saves on not paying taxes for 18 years would have given the poor "HOT CHICKEN SOUP" Like I have been posting "GOPERs kill we the people if it puts a buck in their pocket.We see this everyday.It will get 100% worse in the next 4 years That is a given Trebert

Sick street people I see sharing their blankets WOW GOPers will give them TANG for their sickness .That is a given.Waste Management stock is going up..Get the picture. Trebert