Old July 16th 11, 04:38 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Lack of anti-matter is due to galaxy's rotation?

On 16/07/2011 7:20 AM, 7 wrote:
Yousuf Khan wrote:
We already know what quasars are, there's no need for an alternative
explanation.

Yes there is a need, superilluminal objects are emitting debris
as they travel and no matter how the analysis is done, it no
longer makes sense when measuring distance between outgassing
of debris. They are traveling faster than c.

Not sure what problem you are seeing.

We don't understand why because of Einstein relation holding
back our understanding. My guess is that a black hole
has no speed limit because space and time gets distorted
and sucked into it so there is no reason for Einstein rules
to apply for a speeding black hole. A black hole
can travel as fast it wants to without violating Einstein
because the space and time around it does not exist for it
to violate it!!!

If any of that happens, it happens inside the blackhole not outside.

Quasars are blackholes as you suspected, but they aren't
travelling faster than c. They are simply blackholes sucking down gas
which some of it gets spun into an accretion disk which gets spun out of
the poles of the blackhole before it falls completely into the blackhole.

If only. There are not enough structures around the black hole to drive
matter into them. The heat and radiation would blow it away. Today
we got large structures driving matter into black holes. Not in them
by gone days of early creation. Simple oversight like that
is fatal for this theory of quasars.

In the early universe there was more gas available to fuel the
blackholes than now, since everything was much closer together.

As for the rest of the stuff you're talking about, I have no idea why
you think that way.

Yousuf Khan

This statement still stands.

Yousuf Khan