Old July 2nd 05, 01:08 PM

To Roc

That is incorrect for material exists in proximity to a Supernova star
before and after the event occurs.

The rings of SN1987A and the material that constitutes them existed
before the supernova event and the outgoing material from the
explosion highlights that they all the material is not lost and it may
be that a supernova event is not the end for a star but the beginning
of a different phase.

http://www.ps.uci.edu/~superk/pic/sn1987a.gif

It may be that our solar system still retains a trace of a different
phase of our Sun's evolutionary process which give rise to the
periodic elements in the form of things we know as belts or clouds for
while the stellar emergence from nebula is fine,the composition of
heavier elements from stellar evolutionary process must be identified
with a supernova event or some similar process .Like the guys who went
searching for a volcano in Yellowstone only to discover than they were
standing in a giant caldera,it make be that the antecent supernova star
and the abundant elements which make life possible is our own Sun.

http://www.solarviews.com/browse/comet/kuiper3.jpg

Pity that people can't make the necessary compromises to seperate
evolutionary process and the inventive notions to form a link in the
explanatory link in a chain for a useless and overblown 'Theory of
Everything'.Most people enjoy natural phenomena in seeing how things
mesh and seperate.How in the hell are they expected to enjoy every
point is the 'valid center of the universe' as a means to explain
cosmological evoltion but then again,you people like warping things and
give clocks magic properties because the theorists say so.