Old February 16th 07, 10:30 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Feb 16, 1:50 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Pat Flannery wrote:
:
: :Remember how I said pulling out of the ABM treaty was a dumb move,
: :because the Russians would think that any treaty we had with them wasn't
: :worth the paper it was written on?
: :Well, guess what?:
: :http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Russ..._Quit_INF_Trea...
:
: So, if the Russians have no plans to shoot at Europe, what is the
: problem?
:
:So that is why we allowed nukes in Cuba? Oops, we didn't allow them
:and we don't have plans to shoot at Cuba either. Counterintel just
:isn't your bag is it Freddy?

Sense just isn't your bag is it El Chimpko?

What, pray tell, does your preceding spew have to do with ANYTHING?

: So, if the Russians have no plans to shoot at Europe, what do they
: want to get back into the IRBM business for?
:
: So, who do you think the Europeans will blame for the Russians
: building a nuclear arsenal aimed straight at them?
:
:I guess it all depends where we plan on putting ours.

We're talking about US deployment of AN ANTI-MISSILE SYSTEM IN POLAND
AND CZECHOSLOVAKIA, you stupid *******. *WE* are not talking about
"putting ours" anywhere at all.

-- Thomas Jefferson