Old December 15th 05, 06:54 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history

Default CEV to be made commercially available

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:44:43 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Greg D.
Moore \(Strider\)" made the phosphor
on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
.. .
On 14 Dec 2005 16:46:05 -0800, in a place far, far away, "Dave
O'Neill" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

If he does get some of his view of the British
"mainstream" from people with outlooks similar to Perry then he will
have a pretty bizarre view of how we generally think...

I don't rely on Samizdara for my "view of the 'British mainstream.'"

Why would you believe such an absurd thing?

Oh. Right.

The reading comprehension thing again.

Yes, you're suffering from it. He never said he believed it. He posed a
hypothetical.

Then why pose the hypothetical?