Old December 15th 05, 01:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history

Default CEV to be made commercially available

Pat Flannery wrote:
Dave O'Neill wrote:

All of the above have had strong to violent disagreements with you over
your debating technique and your view of the world both in space and on
Earth.

And Pat at least simply killfiled him so as not to be bothered by more
of his innanities.
(hint)

I've had Rand ignored for a good long while, but every so often he
creeps through with some lunacy or another.

Last week I just felt like playing. It's like picking at a scab.

I'll go back to lurking on the NG for the most part from now on.

Dave