Old April 11th 05, 07:38 PM
Davoud

Davoud:
(...two billion Muslims...)

Tim Auton replied:
Most sources have it at 1.5bn

Brian Tung added:
I've read 1 billion, with 2 billion Christians (of all denominations).
But I'm sure it depends a lot on whom you're counting as Muslim,
Christian, or whatever.

This is called quibbling :-) The trouble with quibbles ;-) ;-) is that
they tend to obscure the essence of an argument.

In the present instance the essence is that Mr. Durrani's post was
on-topic in this forum and it contained information of much wider
interest.

Davoud

The right is not in ascendancy; the noise it makes is emblematic of its
death throes. Bravery will triumph over fear, reason over ignorance,
and this pathetic lot will be lost in the dust of progressivism,
preaching to each other that Pi=3.

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com